Sanofi administered the first patients with its experimental COVID-19 vaccine on Thursday, bringing it a step closer to the late-stage clinical trials it aims to kick start before year-end.
- Oman praises Iran for saving pregnant mother with blood donation
- Iran to revise global marketing policy for local films
- UNHRC Disappointing Independent States
- Iran, Kazakhstan Eye Setting Up Joint Transportation Consortium
- IRGC Commander Warns Against Seditious Attempts of Enemies
- Team Melli, fight for people’s joy!
- Movie portrays IRGC commander’s efforts to maintain integrity in western Iran
- The British Happy With Unrests
- Talks on Construction of Gas Pipeline to Oman in Technical Stage
- Iran Main Confrontation Is With Global Hegemony
- Antimicrobial resistance a growing threat
- Germany was ‘main provider’ of chemical arms to Saddam, Iran says
- Direct Shipping Line to Venezuelan Ports to Be Launched
- India, Iran Agree on Continued Cooperation on Chabahar Port
- Iran Defeat Wales to Keep Hopes Alive for Next Round
On the initiative of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev, the SCO scientific and expert forum on information security will be held in Tashkent city
Scientific and expert forum on information security of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) will be held in Tashkent on 6 September.
The underground nature of manganese mines in Iran is an old challenge for miners in this field, because it involves the high cost of production.
The world of forex and financial markets is amazing and exciting, and contrary to popular belief there are only a handful of traders who can enter forex with a small amount of capital and turn it into millions.
The first televised debates among seven presidential candidates were held on Saturday afternoon.
The fourth pre-session of an international conference on international law and armed conflict in the region, entitled "Yemen War and Role of International Law on Armed Conflicts", was held virtually at Qom University.
The Ministry of Health of Oman has praised the Iranian Blood Transfusion Organization for providing rare blood to a pregnant mother and saving her life.
Cinema Organization of Iran (COI) director Mohammad Khazaei has said that his organization plans to revise its international marketing policy for local film products.
A senior member of Iran Chamber of Commerce, Industries, Mines, and Agriculture (ICCIMA) has called for the formation of a joint transportation consortium with Kazakhstan.
–Iranian pupils in a primary school in Tehran wrote emotional and encouraging messages to the national football team, wishing them to strive for people’s happiness.
IRGC commander Mohammad Borujerdi’s struggles against separatists in western Iran to maintain the territorial integrity in the region in the early 1980s have been portrayed in a movie.
The Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture of Malaysia announced that the country's borders were opened to foreign tourists after a two-year hiatus due to the corona pandemic.
Lamerd Special Economic Zone has seriously used its full capacity to build infrastructure. With the efforts of the management complex, despite all the problems, with the development of infrastructure, we are witnessing the expansion of the presence of investors.
Uzbekistan is one of the few countries that fully meet their needs at the expense of their own energy resources. The republic owns about 50% of the installed capacity of the unified energy system of Central Asia.
Government spokesman says the dissident television network Iran International’s “stealing” of an audio file of Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif was a conspiracy to achieve its wicked objectives.
Iran’s Intelligence Ministry has identified the culprit behind the recent act of sabotage at its Natanz nuclear facility, who had fled the country before the attack.