Iranian director Abbas Jalali-Yekta’s “Son of the Sea” has won the City of Annecy Award at the 2019 Annecy International Animated Film Festival and Market in France.
- Refugee deaths spark outrage in U.S.
- Knowledge-based firms to collaborate in developing 750 oil fields
- Finland, Poland ready to develop health diplomacy with Iran
- Double Standard in Western Style
- Tehran, Warsaw Explore Mechanisms to Broaden Economic Ties
- Caspian Sea Heritage for Littoral States
- UN chief urges U.S. to lift sanctions based on JCPOA
- IMIDRO identifies 16 promising mineral zones in Kermanshah province
- “A Soup for the Reconciliation Party” tastes good at Hamedan children’s theater festival
- Study sheds light on Mosque attacks in UK
- Japanese envoy highlights environmental cooperation with Iran
- Tehran, Ankara Explore Ways to Broaden Trade Ties
- Resistance the Reason Behind Victory of Iranian Nation
- Thousands protest against NATO summit
- Modern irrigation systems established in 34,000 ha of Semnan farmlands
The first televised debates among seven presidential candidates were held on Saturday afternoon.
The fourth pre-session of an international conference on international law and armed conflict in the region, entitled "Yemen War and Role of International Law on Armed Conflicts", was held virtually at Qom University.
PFAS in fire-fighting foams used on basFes worldwide are contaminating the environment and endangering public health. The Pentagon denies wrongdoing.
Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov on Monday said that Moscow and Tehran cooperate closely to make sure that the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action aka JCPOA be implemented fully.
Media attack and hype regarding Iran and China’s economic cooperation agreement by the domestic and foreign currents, and especially by those who western blood is boiling in their veins and have engaged a country with their imported delusion in their minds despite all rational reasons, assigns one to stand against these mischievous distortions which are seen among the news reports by disclosing the truth in order to make aware the dear and resistant people of this revolutionary country against these mischievous inductions.
Campaigners have slammed U.S. politicians following the grisly discovery of 51 dead asylum seekers and at least a dozen others who required hospital treatment after being found inside an abandoned trailer on a remote road in San Antonia, Texas on Monday.
Iran and Poland in a trade meeting explored mechanisms to broaden economic relation which is not in a satisfactory condition.
“A Soup for the Reconciliation Party” won the best theater award at the 27th edition of Iran’s International Theater Festival for Children and Young Adults on Monday in Hamedan.
New Research by two British Muslim organizations has revealed almost half of Mosques or Islamic institutions in the United Kingdom have experienced religiously motivated attacks over “the last three years”, in another sign of the rising levels of Islamophobia in the country.
Japanese Ambassador in Tehran Kazutoshi Aikawa has emphasized the need to broaden cooperation with Iran in the field of environment.
The Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture of Malaysia announced that the country's borders were opened to foreign tourists after a two-year hiatus due to the corona pandemic.
Lamerd Special Economic Zone has seriously used its full capacity to build infrastructure. With the efforts of the management complex, despite all the problems, with the development of infrastructure, we are witnessing the expansion of the presence of investors.
Uzbekistan is one of the few countries that fully meet their needs at the expense of their own energy resources. The republic owns about 50% of the installed capacity of the unified energy system of Central Asia.
Government spokesman says the dissident television network Iran International’s “stealing” of an audio file of Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif was a conspiracy to achieve its wicked objectives.
Iran’s Intelligence Ministry has identified the culprit behind the recent act of sabotage at its Natanz nuclear facility, who had fled the country before the attack.