Iranian Defense Minister Brigadier General Amir Hatami paid a visit to the production line of advanced and sophisticated helicopter named ‘Toofan’ as well as other underway projects in Plane Manufacturing Company of Iran (HESA). After visiting prioritized projects of Iran Aviation Industries Organization, he pointed to the significant status of Iranian aviation industry in promoting […]
- President Calls for Honoring Iran’s Rights to Join Global Economy
- Azizi Khadem Selected Head of Iran Football Federation
- Iranian COVID-19 vaccine undergoes clinical test
- Baku welcomes Iran’s participation in Karabakh reconstruction
- Government, Parliament to continue coop.
- Honoring commitments, simple way for US to return to JCPOA: Envoy
- Tehran, Muscat Can Enhance Ties Via Cooperation in Mining, Fishery and Tourism
- Iran-EU Trade Slumps to Its Lowest Level
- Tehran Not to Allow Resurgence of Takfiri Terrorism in Region
- Iran will not allow takfiri terrorism in the region
- Sarv Oil and Gas Company, Catalysts production
- Saudi Crown Prince Is Held Responsible for Khashoggi Killing in U.S. Report
- Iran Government passes plan to save Gorgan Bay: Jahangiri
- Iran able to increase uranium enrichment to 60% in 24 hrs
- Cessation of Additional Protocol Had a Strategic Message
A contract for the design and manufacture of consumer catalysts for ammonia units was signed between Sarv Oil and Gas Company and Hengam Petrochemical Company.
Carbon capture technology has been around for decades and is used to strip carbon out of factory emissions as well as remove carbon that’s already in the air.
The melting of ice across the planet is accelerating at a record rate, with the melting of the Greenland and Antarctic ice sheets speeding up the fastest, research has found.
The Moon Controls the Release of Methane in the Arctic Ocean, Unexpected Finding With Big Implications. High tides may even counter the potential threat of submarine methane release from the warming Arctic.
The planet is facing a “ghastly future of mass extinction, declining health and climate-disruption upheavals” that threaten human survival because of ignorance and inaction.
Shahabeddin Azizi Khadem was elected as president of the Iran football federation on Sunday for a four-year term.
Razi Institute COV-Pars coronavirus vaccine which is the first injected-inhaled recombinant corona protein undergoes clinical test by two volunteers receiving the first dose.
Describing Iran as a good neighbor, Tural Ganjaliyev said, "We would like to see Iranian government and companies' participation in the reconstruction of Karabakh."
A senior Iranian lawmaker said that government and parliament will continue the cooperation in propeling the Strategic Action Plan, which aims to counteract the US' unilateral sanctions.
Iranian Government has passed a seven-year plan for the conservation of the Gulf of Gorgan, also known as Gorgan Bay, First Vice-President Eshaq Jahangiri said on Saturday.
An Iranian student became the champion and the Iranian team became the runner-up in the 2020 Asian University Chess Championship-Boys, which was held online.
The crisis has created many obstacles to growth, but also some opportunities.
A research team led by Professor Hee-Tak Kim from the Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering has developed water-based zinc/bromine redox flow batteries (ZBBs).
President Hassan Rouhani said on Saturday that while there are no red coronavirus zones in the country anymore, the battle to contain the pandemic should continue with utmost cooperation between authorities and people.
Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyed Ali Khamenei congratulated the Christians of Iran and the world on the birth anniversary of Jesus Christ (PBUH).