A book that chronicles the history of selecting Iran’s leadership after the victory of the Islamic revolution has recently been published.
- Iran, Uzbekistan sign MOU to expand cinematic collaboration
- Iran thwarted concerted bombing plot: minister
- U.S. admits to rise in Iran’s oil output, exports: Oji
- Increase of moral, spiritual crisis in West undermined family foundation
- Iran gets UN convention on communications membership
- Military chief says Iran ready to fully cooperate with Pakistan in terror fight
- U.S. admits Iran not seeking nukes
- Domestic fleet of rail transport to develop rapidly in coming month
- Great potential in ASEAN region for Iranian books
- UN condemns Israeli violations
- Azerbaijan to back down on proposed Zangezur corridor: Iranian MP
- Tehran among top 100 S&T Cluster Ranking 2023
- China-Syria strategic partnership
- Iranian gymnast Olfati makes history in Asian Games
- Raisi inaugurates major projects during provincial trip to Isfahan
The underground nature of manganese mines in Iran is an old challenge for miners in this field, because it involves the high cost of production.
The first televised debates among seven presidential candidates were held on Saturday afternoon.
The fourth pre-session of an international conference on international law and armed conflict in the region, entitled "Yemen War and Role of International Law on Armed Conflicts", was held virtually at Qom University.
PFAS in fire-fighting foams used on basFes worldwide are contaminating the environment and endangering public health. The Pentagon denies wrongdoing.
Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov on Monday said that Moscow and Tehran cooperate closely to make sure that the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action aka JCPOA be implemented fully.
Iran and Uzbekistan signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) on Sunday, with an aim to increase collaboration and promote their respective cinema industries.
U.S. senators and Western media have confirmed the increase in Iran’s oil production and exports despite sanctions over the past two years, Iranian Oil Minister Javad Oji has said.
In the West, simultaneously with modernity and after that, based on feminist teachings and in the name of defending women's rights, family functions and the position of wife and mother have undergone extensive changes.
In a remarkable acknowledgment, the U.S. Department of Defense said Iran is not pursuing nuclear weapons, refuting Western propaganda that it may be doing so.
The managing director of the Islamic Republic of Iran Railways (known as RAI) said that with the diversification of financing and support for domestic production in the coming months, the domestic fleet of rail transport will develop by leaps and bounds.
TEHRAN – Malaysians in Tehran marked together the 66th National Day and Malaysia Day in style on September 5 at the residence of Malaysian Ambassador to Tehran H.E. Khairi bin Omar.
This article studies the concept of love in the Qur'an and the New Testament. The purpose of this article is to examine and compare the concept, approach and scope of love in these books.
The reforms started in Uzbekistan 7 years ago are being continued consistently. Decisions based on principles such as keeping up with the times, openness to positive changes, and ensuring human dignity are becoming important in determining the country's future.
The Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture of Malaysia announced that the country's borders were opened to foreign tourists after a two-year hiatus due to the corona pandemic.
Lamerd Special Economic Zone has seriously used its full capacity to build infrastructure. With the efforts of the management complex, despite all the problems, with the development of infrastructure, we are witnessing the expansion of the presence of investors.