The chargé d'affaires of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) was summoned to the Iranian Foreign Ministry over the UAE coast guard’s move to shoot at a number of Iranian fishing boats and the seizure of one of them in the Persian Gulf on August 17, 2020.
- Iran to administer 1.4m coronavirus vaccine doses by Friday
- IAEA confirms Iran has started 60-percent uranium enrichment
- Only Removal of Sanctions Will Save Vienna Talks
- FTZs Enjoy Positive Trade Balance in Past 2 Years
- Tehran housing market records an 85% annual growth
- Annual policy package for return of export revenues ratified
- Industry Ministry’s indigenization plan realized by 110%
- Zarif reiterates Iran’s full support for peace process in Afghanistan
- Beijing censures ‘too negative’ US policy toward China
- Diplomats agree to continue talks, technical consultations
- Iranian universities hosting students from 133 countries
- Health projects worth $12.6m inaugurated
- Iran finalizes deal for 60 million “Sputnik V” vaccines
- Israeli warplanes conduct fresh airstrikes against positions in besieged Gaza Strip
- Iran’s strong naval presence thwarts threats to territorial waters
Iranian President Hassan Rouhani says approximately 1.4 million doses of the COVID-19 vaccines will be administered in the country by Friday, in a bid to vaccinate high-risk groups.
The crisis has created many obstacles to growth, but also some opportunities.