Several rural homes were reportedly destroyed overnight in Australia southeast but the wildfire threat had diminished by Sunday across New South Wales state.
- Allah will perfect His light although the disbelievers dislike it
- Tehran to Host Biggest Gathering of Construction Industry of Asia
- West, Zionists Covet of Islam’s Power
- Tehran, Tokyo Mull Finding Mechanisms to Broaden Trade
- $500m Worth of Contracts Awarded to Revive Oil Wells
- Medicinal herbs industry needs long-term planning: VP
- Sweden failed to disguise Islamophobia behind mask of freedom: speaker
- Serbia seeking Iran’s expertise in organ transplantation, genetics
- Rial-Ruble share exceeds 60% in Iran-Russia trade
- Europe to Pay Dearly for Its Visceral Moves Over Anti-IRGC Vote
- Iranian society vulnerable to climate change for over 4,000 years: study
- Mass shooting reflects U.S. culture of violence and terror
- Iran envoy meets Taliban FM
- Iran Debt Claims From Iraq “Over $5b”
- Tehran, Moscow Stress Implementing 25-Year Documents
On the initiative of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev, the SCO scientific and expert forum on information security will be held in Tashkent city
Scientific and expert forum on information security of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) will be held in Tashkent on 6 September.
The underground nature of manganese mines in Iran is an old challenge for miners in this field, because it involves the high cost of production.
The world of forex and financial markets is amazing and exciting, and contrary to popular belief there are only a handful of traders who can enter forex with a small amount of capital and turn it into millions.
The first televised debates among seven presidential candidates were held on Saturday afternoon.
The fourth pre-session of an international conference on international law and armed conflict in the region, entitled "Yemen War and Role of International Law on Armed Conflicts", was held virtually at Qom University.
Blasphemous acts against the holy Quran have united the Islamic world in their anger against European governments.
Tehran will host the biggest and most specialized international gathering of constructors, producers and exporters of construction industry in March.
Head of Iran Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Mine and Agriculture (ICCIMA) Mr. Gholam-Hossein Shafei in meeting with senior advisor to Japan Chamber of Commerce and Industry Ms. Yuri Konno on Tuesday said that the trade ties between Iran and Japan have become pale because of sanctions, adding that both sides are working to find suitable ways to broaden their trade ties.
Vice President for Science and Technology, Rouhollah Dehghani, has said the medicinal herbs industry needs long-term planning.
The speaker of the Iranian parliament condemned on Tuesday Swedish lawmakers for their attempts to promote Islamophobia, emphasizing that they cannot conceal their agenda behind a phony claim of free speech.
The Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture of Malaysia announced that the country's borders were opened to foreign tourists after a two-year hiatus due to the corona pandemic.
Lamerd Special Economic Zone has seriously used its full capacity to build infrastructure. With the efforts of the management complex, despite all the problems, with the development of infrastructure, we are witnessing the expansion of the presence of investors.
Uzbekistan is one of the few countries that fully meet their needs at the expense of their own energy resources. The republic owns about 50% of the installed capacity of the unified energy system of Central Asia.
Government spokesman says the dissident television network Iran International’s “stealing” of an audio file of Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif was a conspiracy to achieve its wicked objectives.
Iran’s Intelligence Ministry has identified the culprit behind the recent act of sabotage at its Natanz nuclear facility, who had fled the country before the attack.