The 2020 Asian Men’s Clubs Volleyball Championship will be held in August in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand.
- Iran ranks 22nd among world’s top shipping fleets: UNCTAD
- Latin America hails “historic” Colombian election result
- Promising future ahead of Iran volleyball team
- “Iran to use Shanghai membership capacity to neutralize sanctions”
- WHO donates 2 million Germany-funded automated extraction tests to Iran
- Ardebil Welcomes Cooperation With Australian Investors
- Iran Apple Exports to Pakistan to Be Resumed After 16 Years of Hiatus
- Moscow Seeks High-Level Ties With Tehran
- France in political limbo after Macron suffers setback
- Youth beach handball coach Ghashghaei happy with Iran’s performance in world championship
- Real But Bitter Confession
- Shiraz Hosting Exhibition on Iranian Production, Knowledge-Based Enterprises
- Bulgaria Keen to Cooperate With Kashan
- Iran Paid for Oil Exports 90 Days After Delivery
- Tehran Rejects Guterres Report on Human Rights in Iran
The first televised debates among seven presidential candidates were held on Saturday afternoon.
The fourth pre-session of an international conference on international law and armed conflict in the region, entitled "Yemen War and Role of International Law on Armed Conflicts", was held virtually at Qom University.
PFAS in fire-fighting foams used on basFes worldwide are contaminating the environment and endangering public health. The Pentagon denies wrongdoing.
Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov on Monday said that Moscow and Tehran cooperate closely to make sure that the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action aka JCPOA be implemented fully.
Media attack and hype regarding Iran and China’s economic cooperation agreement by the domestic and foreign currents, and especially by those who western blood is boiling in their veins and have engaged a country with their imported delusion in their minds despite all rational reasons, assigns one to stand against these mischievous distortions which are seen among the news reports by disclosing the truth in order to make aware the dear and resistant people of this revolutionary country against these mischievous inductions.
Iran volleyball team registered the U.S. side's first defeat Thursday night in Pool 4 of the 2022 Volleyball Nations League, courtesy of excellent performance of their young players.
In its continuous technical and operational support to the Islamic Republic of Iran in responding to the COVID-19 crisis, the World Health Organization has just donated 2 million automated nucleic acid extraction tests to the Ministry of Health and Medical Education of Iran through financial support from the Federal Republic of Germany.
Head of Ardebil Chamber of Commerce, Industries, Mines and Agriculture Mr. Hossein Pir Moazen in meeting with Australian Ambassador to Iran Ms. Lyndall Sachs said the private sector of Ardebil Province welcomes any investment from Australians and it is also ready to dispatch investors to Australia.
The First Exhibition on Iranian Production and Knowledge-Based Enterprises opened on Tuesday at Fars International Permanent Fairground in Shiraz and it will end on June 24.
Bulgarian Ambassador to Tehran Nikolina Kuneva visited the historical city of Kashan and met with Dr. Hassan Bakhshandeh Amnieh, Mayor of Kashan Municipality.
The Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture of Malaysia announced that the country's borders were opened to foreign tourists after a two-year hiatus due to the corona pandemic.
Lamerd Special Economic Zone has seriously used its full capacity to build infrastructure. With the efforts of the management complex, despite all the problems, with the development of infrastructure, we are witnessing the expansion of the presence of investors.
Uzbekistan is one of the few countries that fully meet their needs at the expense of their own energy resources. The republic owns about 50% of the installed capacity of the unified energy system of Central Asia.
Government spokesman says the dissident television network Iran International’s “stealing” of an audio file of Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif was a conspiracy to achieve its wicked objectives.
Iran’s Intelligence Ministry has identified the culprit behind the recent act of sabotage at its Natanz nuclear facility, who had fled the country before the attack.