TEHRAN – Minister of Culture and Islamic Guidance Abbas Salehi officially inaugurated the 31st Tehran International Book Fair at the Imam Khomeini Mosalla on Tuesday. In a press conference held at the Iran Cultural Fairs Institute (ICFI) on Sunday, Deputy Culture Minister for Cultural Affairs Mohsen Javadi announced that President Hassan Rouhani would attend the […]
- 70% of population to be vaccinated within next 2 weeks
- FM says Iran not linking economy to JCPOA talks
- “Patriarch” actor Siamak Atlasi dies from COVID-19
- South Korea look to end winless streak against Iran
- Don’t expect installation of IAEA cameras damaged by Israel without costs: Iran tells E3, US, IAEA
- Five French Ministers Targeted by Israeli Spyware
- Iran becomes world’s 20th biggest auto producer
- Non-oil trade rises 47% in 6 months yr/yr
- Annual overhaul begins for 40 power plant units across Iran
- Decoding IAEA silence over clear violation of NPT in AUKUS pact
- Tehran-Kampala Trade Affected by Banking and Air Transportation Problems
- Leader Calls on Iranian Students to Foil Enemy Propaganda
- Venezuela, Cuba slam American foreign policy
- Iran rout Morocco at 2021 FIVB U21 World C’ship
- High time for U.S. to wake up to new reality: Iranian Foreign Ministry
The New Uzbekistan is Becoming a Country of Democratic Transformations, Big Opportunities and Practical Deeds
Answers of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev to the Questions of the Editor-in-Chief of the «Yangi Uzbekiston» Newspaper Salim Doniyorov
The first televised debates among seven presidential candidates were held on Saturday afternoon.
The fourth pre-session of an international conference on international law and armed conflict in the region, entitled "Yemen War and Role of International Law on Armed Conflicts", was held virtually at Qom University.
PFAS in fire-fighting foams used on basFes worldwide are contaminating the environment and endangering public health. The Pentagon denies wrongdoing.
Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov on Monday said that Moscow and Tehran cooperate closely to make sure that the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action aka JCPOA be implemented fully.
The value of Iran’s non-oil trade rose 47 percent during the first six months of the current Iranian calendar year (March 21-September 22) as compared to the same period of time in the past year, the head of the Islamic Republic of Iran Customs Administration (IRICA) announced.
The annual overhaul program of Iran’s power plants has begun for 40 units of power plants with a total capacity of 7,000 megawatts across Iran, Managing Director of Iran Grid Management Company Mostafa Rajabi Mashhadi announced.
The AUKUS pact, with all its controversies, has turned all eyes on three world powers and an international body: The United States, United Kingdom, France, and United Nations nuclear watchdog, the International Atomic Energy Agency.
Tehran vows tough response against U.S., Israeli bases in Iraqi Kurdistan.Iranian Intelligence Minister Esmail Khatib has warned U.S. and Israeli bases in Iraq’s semi-autonomous Kurdistan region that they will receive an “active and aggressive” action if they try to stoke insecurity in the Islamic Republic.
On Thursday the Embassy of Italy put on display Akbar Mikhak’s Art Collections during the presentation of the Embassy’s new episode of its video series on fine arts.
Uzbekistan is one of the few countries that fully meet their needs at the expense of their own energy resources. The republic owns about 50% of the installed capacity of the unified energy system of Central Asia.
Government spokesman says the dissident television network Iran International’s “stealing” of an audio file of Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif was a conspiracy to achieve its wicked objectives.
Iran’s Intelligence Ministry has identified the culprit behind the recent act of sabotage at its Natanz nuclear facility, who had fled the country before the attack.
Iran’s Foreign Ministry spokesman Saeed Khatibzadeh in his weekly press briefing on Monday hinted that Israel might be behind Natanz nuclear plant incident which happened yesterday.
Iranian Deputy Foreign Minister and Head of Iran’s delegation in the meeting of the JCPOA Joint Commission on Wednesday in Vienna met and talked with Austrian Foreign Minister Alexander Schallenberg.