Energy Minister Reza Ardakanian has highlighted Tehran and Baghdad’s determination to raise the value of annual trade exchanges to $20 billion, pointing to the major role that the private sectors and a joint investment fund could play in working towards that goal.
- Antimicrobial resistance a growing threat
- Germany was ‘main provider’ of chemical arms to Saddam, Iran says
- Direct Shipping Line to Venezuelan Ports to Be Launched
- India, Iran Agree on Continued Cooperation on Chabahar Port
- Iran Defeat Wales to Keep Hopes Alive for Next Round
- Iran’s studies on climate change among world’s most reliable: WHO
- Europe to bear the brunt of global economic growth
- Tehran, Caracas Agree for Export of 100,000 Iranian Cars
- Iranian Ships Facing Problems in Russian Ports
- FM Says Foreign Plot to Disintegrate Iran Failed
- Pneumococcus, rotavirus vaccines entering national immunization program
- Tehran Argo museum named cultural building of the year at Dezeen Awards 2022
- Iran Drones a Pretext for Arms Supplies to Ukraine
- Iran Ready to Increase Electricity Export to Iraq
- Iran Starts Enriching Uranium to 60% Purity at Fordow
On the initiative of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev, the SCO scientific and expert forum on information security will be held in Tashkent city
Scientific and expert forum on information security of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) will be held in Tashkent on 6 September.
The underground nature of manganese mines in Iran is an old challenge for miners in this field, because it involves the high cost of production.
The world of forex and financial markets is amazing and exciting, and contrary to popular belief there are only a handful of traders who can enter forex with a small amount of capital and turn it into millions.
The first televised debates among seven presidential candidates were held on Saturday afternoon.
The fourth pre-session of an international conference on international law and armed conflict in the region, entitled "Yemen War and Role of International Law on Armed Conflicts", was held virtually at Qom University.
The high consumption of antibiotics has increased significantly with the coronavirus epidemic over the last three years, which causes antimicrobial resistance.
Iran has strongly reacted to the United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC) that voted on Thursday for a resolution to create an independent fact-finding mission to investigate alleged human rights abuses in Iran, particularly against women and children.
The CEO of the Islamic Republic of Iran Shipping Line Group (IRISL) announced plans of this company for the launch of direct lines for shipping goods between Iranian and Venezuelan ports.
The World Health Organization representative to Iran, Jaffar Hussain, has said Iran's studies on climate change are among the most reliable in the world.
The Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) says the global economy is facing significant challenges. Growth is losing momentum, high inflation has broadened out across countries, with Europe to be hit hardest in the global slowdown as the Ukraine war “provokes a massive energy price shock not seen since the 1970s.”
The Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture of Malaysia announced that the country's borders were opened to foreign tourists after a two-year hiatus due to the corona pandemic.
Lamerd Special Economic Zone has seriously used its full capacity to build infrastructure. With the efforts of the management complex, despite all the problems, with the development of infrastructure, we are witnessing the expansion of the presence of investors.
Uzbekistan is one of the few countries that fully meet their needs at the expense of their own energy resources. The republic owns about 50% of the installed capacity of the unified energy system of Central Asia.
Government spokesman says the dissident television network Iran International’s “stealing” of an audio file of Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif was a conspiracy to achieve its wicked objectives.
Iran’s Intelligence Ministry has identified the culprit behind the recent act of sabotage at its Natanz nuclear facility, who had fled the country before the attack.