Saudi and UAE-led coalition have transferred dozens of dead bodies of their mercenaries who were killed on Hudaida battlefield to Aden.
Two lorries filled with the bodies of the Saudi and UAE-led coalition mercenaries arrived in the southern port city of Aden on Sunday, according to Yemenipress news website.
The bodies belonged to mercenary fighters who had been hired by the Saudi and UAE-led coalition in the southern Yemeni provinces, Yemnipress repot added.
Yemeni Defense Ministry had already announced on Saturday that in clashes between Yemeni forces comprised of the Army and popular forces, and the Saudi and UAE-led coalition forces comprised of some Arab states’ armies, more than 500 coalition mercenaries were killed or wounded in the Western Coast front.
Yemen Naval forces announced on Friday that a Tochka missile was fired at the positions of the mercenary forces of the Saudi and UAE coalition, killing dozens of their troops.
Ali al-Emad, a member of the political bureau of Ansarullah movement told al-Mayadeen TV yesterday that the Yemeni forces had killed 160 mercenary fighters in the fights on Saturday.
Moreover, Mohammad al-Bakhiti, another member of political bureau of Ansarullah movement, told al-Mayadeen that Yemeni forces had seized a French boat near Hudaida coast at the end of the fasting month of Ramadan, quoting the French newspaper ‘Figaro’ as saying that French special forces are helping the Saudi-Emirati aggressors in the assault on Hudaida.
According to other reports, Yemeni forces have surrounded Saudi-led coalition forces for two days and the sea is their only way to escape.
The Saudi and UAE-led coalition launched their operation dubbed ‘Golden Victory’ to capture vital port city of Hudaida on Tuesday, at the risk of exacerbating the world’s biggest humanitarian crisis in Yemen.
date: 18 June 2018 id: 29657 source: