TEHRAN – Iran’s oil revenues from crude oil and gas condensate exports exceeded $23 billion since the beginning of current Iranian calendar year (March 21, 2017), IRIB news reported on Wednesday.
According to the report citing Shana, Iran has exported 2.6 million barrels of crude oil and gas condensate on average on a daily basis.
China, India, Japan and South Korea are among the country’s main crude importers shipping in 60 percent of Iran’s total oil exports. The other 40 percent of the country’s crude exports heads to the European buyers.
As the top Iranian crude buyer, China shipped in 700,000 barrels of crude oil from Iran in August.
Royal Duthch Shell, France’s Total, Italy’s Eni, as well as Italian Saras, Hellenic Petroleum from Greece and Spain’s Repsol are among European buyers of Iranian crude oil.
Since the beginning of 2017 up to the end of August, European buyers purchased 720,000 barrels per day of Iranian crude oil on average.
Iran has sold its crude oil at $49 on average since the beginning of 2017 up to date.
date: 21 September 2017 id: 9817 source: Tehran Times